Holistic Nutritionist | BioEnergetics Practitioner
Cara is a graduate of the Natural Nutrition program at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and practices as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN). She also graduated from the Institute of Natural Health Technologies with a Registered BioEnergetics Practitioner (R. BIE) designation.
Cara is passionate about health and wellness and uses Nutrition and BIE (BioEnergetics) to create programs that focus on the mind, body and spirit of each individual. Rather than simply covering up symptoms, Cara believes that illnesses and conditions can be properly treated and your health can be restored by discovering and focusing on the root of the problem. She believes that nutrition and lifestyle choices can greatly impact all areas of your life and is excited to support and educate others in finding balance and a feeling of well being.
By specializing in BIE and by using Biofeedback Analysis, she is able to identify common stressors (such as food and environmental sensitivities) and help the body to achieve a state of homeostasis, thus relieving many common symptoms. Cara looks forward to offering her services to the St. Marys area and to assisting her clients in finding optimal health.
Cara is a member of the Canadian Association of Holistic Nutrition Professionals (CAHN-Pro)
Cara is able to speak on any topic involving nutrition, holistic wellness, body care products/skin health, hormones, weight management, essential oils, and more. Some talks can be tailored for women specifically regarding hormone health, body care products/skin health.
- Finding Complete Health & Wellness: The Mind-Body-Spirit Connection – included information regarding nutrition, stress management, detoxifying your life, improving sleep, brain health, gut health, and emotional and spiritual wellness so it encompassed a little bit of everything.
- Finding Complete Health & Wellness: Stress Management-Sleep-Nutrition – included some of the same information as above but focused more on the 3 topics as they are all very common issues.
- April 2017 – Clinton – Support Staff PA Day, Avon Maitland District School Board – Topic – Finding Complete Health & Wellness: The Mind-Body-Spirit Connection
- Oct 3/17 – London – Women’s Networking Session, Ministry of Children & Youth Services, Topic – Finding Complete Health & Wellness: The Mind-Body-Spirit Connection
- Oct 19/17 – Mount Pleasant – Women’s Networking Session, Ministry of Children & Youth Services, Topic – Finding Complete Health & Wellness: The Mind-Body-Spirit Connection
- Oct 25/17 – Mississauga – Women’s Networking Session, Ministry of Children & Youth Services, Topic – Finding Complete Health & Wellness: The Mind-Body-Spirit Connection
- Dec 20/17 – Seaforth – Facilities/Maintenance Year End Meeting, Avon Maitland School Board, Topic – Finding Complete Health & Wellness: Stress Management-Sleep-Nutrition
- June 2018 – Mitchell – Activity Day for Custodians, Avon Maitland School Board, 5-6 smaller sessions